Here are some reminders of how the world really works:
1) The world is accommodating, and abundant, without limits.
2) Everything always works out for my good.
3) If I follow my heart, I can live a life of limitless joy, purpose and meaning.
4) The more love I give away, the more love I receive.
5) Whatever I give most, I receive back the most.
In today’s society, taking a leap of faith is pretty tough. But if you think about it, it’s always been a hard choice. That’s where the faith comes in.
If you can willingly give control over to the Divine (remembering that you don’t have real control anyway!) the Universe will watch your back and reward you for your trust.
Have you ever been around someone who always “looks on the bright side”? Ever noticed how often they have good things happen to them out of nowhere? With that positive outlook, that person is much more likely to attract positive results compared to the person who is perpetually expecting the worst.
Which side will you choose today? Will you be the light on the path, or the grit in someone’s eye?
Have an incredible day today!
Photo by Madhu Shesharam, courtesy of Unsplash
With Grace and Gratitude,